JellyPages.com

Friday, January 31, 2014

Welcome Party and Disney Traditions

It's been an incredibly long day. I'm beyond tired, but I'll do my best to cover what I can for the curious parties.

Last night was the welcome party for the new CPs. Free food, dancing and, oh yes... photo ops.

We got to meet the characters. 



And do photo booth pics!





All in all, it was a fun night full of memories. Lots of crazy dancing. The best part would have to be the DJ and one of the other guys doing the dance to "Bye Bye Bye" by N'Sync. It was phenomenal. 

This morning, Hannah and I had traditions. It was early and we were tired, but once we got there, the Disney magic was enough to keep me going. Basically, traditions is orientation as only Disney can do it. After going over safety and the four keys to working at Disney, they took us on an impromptu trip to the Magic Kingdom! We got to go backstage and go in the tunnels. It was awesome! 



I have to say though... the highlight of my day was when we got back to the classroom... and Mickey Mouse showed up himself to personally give us our nametags and welcome us into the family. I couldn't help crying. It was the best moment in my entire life. I'm now a Disney cast member!





No comments:

Post a Comment