JellyPages.com

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way Back From Casting...

As I stated previously, casting was great and I got to know a lot of the other CPs, especially some of the ones I'll be working with. When I was finally finished, I had to wait on the bus. Not exactly ideal, but patience is a virtue, especially for a Disney Cast Member. While I was standing around, I took the time to get to know some of the people standing around me. I'd run into this girl Alyssa a few times in the casting building, so it was easy to strike up a conversation. Come to find out, we're both addicted to the show "Once Upon a Time."

The bus didn't show for at least 30 minutes, giving us ample time to talk about our roles and such. I sat next to her when it did arrive, and the conversation steered back towards the show. We were going on and on about the storyline and the mid-season finale. Suddenly the guy sitting behind us slowly creeps his head around the chair and whispers, "Whatcha talkin' about?"

I laughed and said, "Once Upon a Time." He and the girl behind us got all excited-- they'd caught the name Baelfire several times in me and Alyssa's conversation. Then we started talking about the variations in the stories compared to the originals-- especially how Peter Pan was twisted around. And then Jeremiah, the cast member at the front of the bus pokes his head over and utters, "I just can't get over Mulan and Phillip."

We all started laughing and before we knew it, the whole bus was talking about "Once Upon a Time." By the time we got back to Chatham, everyone was disappointed to get off the bus. It was a great memory to make.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having fun already! Keep posting. I want to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Your adventurous life has begun! :) I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete